Tuesday, March 16, 2010

my first post....feels great...

Well,since this is my first post,I would simply utilize it to introduce myself…..n the blog ofcourse…. :)
Me………i am a simple girl with complex ideas….ironically speaking…….these complex ideas are obvious consequences of extensive scrutiny and observation of lives of other complex creatures …instances…..my friends…..my family members….teachers…….and others…

I am simply obsessed with writing and expressing my opinions…..and as my mom says……I am indeed a bit loquacious….but trust me…..i am always sensible…..i mean my ideas are pretty sensible…;)…I can elaborate and go on and on when I pen down my ideas……..and actually I had to pay heavily for this habit of mine…. As my English teacher would snatch all my precious marks for exceeding the word limit everytime……………awww… I generally write a lot about god, optimism, atheism….an all the things termed by my friends as “philosophical”……but I intend to bring out my ideas on other topics apart from these……I seriously want to get rid of this “philosophical” tag……yeah….but let me warn those checking this blog out……..”first few posts will surely be some…..deep ones…..eh!”..and obviously god has been immensely responsible for all my achievements…..although very less.. (humility…u say.. …… :P)…..so I have to write na……….i hope I have justified……lol!

I passionately follow music….i truly feel blessed to have such wonderful parents who extended their support in making me learn music…n singing…singing makes me calm and composed…..and with my guitar…I am totally engrossed in my very own little world…..

Apart from music,I love to socialize…call me amiable..or whatever…..i actually love to interact with people and make friends….my socializing is evident from the number of hours I spend on facebook…. :D….undoubtedly…I have become a net addict…….

and yup…….i am addicted to doing all the wacky …..crazy things in this universe…….ask my friends…..yupppp………..
I guess that’s enough for this post…isn’t??? ha!.......

4 comments:

  1. hey ...nyc work gal....:)) keep writing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You write really cool Mansi and you'll become even better i am damn sure . I could empathize with ur prob wid the Eng teacher :P and i also understand how great you'd be feeling after this frst post of urs ....all the very best!!!! You'll be great am sure , just keep a check on the frequency of ur posts , i keep forgetting my blog for really long and then it goes out of sight n out of mind :P:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah.....i simply admire your style of writing....hope to learn a lot from you....and thanks a lot for your precious suggestions.....i will surely keep in my mind....n yes it will take some time to get rid of these ellipses. :)

    ReplyDelete