Sunday, March 28, 2010

friends......

dedicated to all my friends.......without them my life is simply incomplete..... :)...



my hypocrite smile may be betraying
acting like a muslin cloth for hiding
all of them are convinced,
with my pretentious flair
unaware of the pain which is there
a grief in my eyes,
noticed by a handful of them,
termed by me as my pals,
buddies or best friends......
the deepest secret that my lips wont lure
is submerged no more....
through all thick and thin
whether i lose or win..
standing by me like my shadow
blossom my life like a peaceful meadow
lend their hands and gear for aid
like the branches for those in shade
my affection will never faint
like the sanctity in the life of a saint
all the troubles and sorrows will sway
with all the topsy turvy moving away
i am lifeless without you
so i say...a big ...."thank you"..

2 comments:

  1. Pretty good! I never knew you could write so well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks karan! hope you liked my other posts as well.. :)

    ReplyDelete